These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between the customer (“you”) and Muy Bien Bonita Trading. (“Muy Bien Bonita”) and apply to the ordering, purchasing, fulfillment and delivery of Goods from the top level domain name muybienbonita.com (“Website”).
Use of this website is also subject to these terms and conditions.
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your order. The Terms and Conditions contain important information about ordering, processing, fulfillment and delivery of Direct Import Goods.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Muy Bien Bonita reserves the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Items yet to be paid for are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers before you confirm your payment, in such circumstances if the item becomes out of stock we will attempt to accommodate you in the next manufacturing batch.
- To assist you in selecting the correct size before placing your order, please see our size chart.
- Please ensure that all information entered on our website is correct and accurate.
- All prices and orders are displayed and transacted in Philippines Peso (PHP). Muy Bien Bonita reserves the right to change prices without notice.
- If you decide to purchase a pair of shoes or other product from the Website, you agree to promptly pay the associated fee. Please note when using bank deposit or remittance you may be charged a transaction fee and/or processing fee by your bank, remittance provider or financial institution on top of the amount due to Muy Bien Bonita.
- We only accept returns if the item is:
- Wrong size – if you find the item does not fit you within 2 days of receipt and the goods are still in original condition, in their original box and proof of purchase is provided we accept a Size Exchange Request. To request a exchange please refer to our Size Exchange Page and ensure you request this within 2 days of receipt of the items. Note: you will be charged the shipping cost of returning the item and receiving the new item.
- Damaged – if upon receipt of the item you find the item damaged please notify us immediately with photos, upon investigation of legitimacy we will replace the items free of charge with Muy Bien Bonita taking responsibility for shipping fees. Note: your replacement item will only be sent upon receiving the damaged items and final confirmation of the defect.
- Not matching your order – if upon receipt of the item you find the item/s do not match your order please notify us immediately. Upon investigation of legitimacy, goods still being in original condition, in their original box and proof of purchase being provided we will replace the items free of charge with Muy Bien Bonita taking responsibility for shipping fees. Note: your replacement item will only be sent upon receiving the incorrect items and our final confirmation of this.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds at any time. We also cannot offer an exchange if the item has been used or at this stage for a change in mind of style.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – TAXES & DUTIES
- It is important to be aware that Custom policies vary from Country to Country, with this in mind you may be subject to overseas custom duties and/or other taxes. If such costs do occur, they are payable by the recipient. To minimise any surprises please be sure to check with your local customs office for further information prior to finalising your purchase.
- To process orders it is necessary to obtain your personal information. It is important for us that people with whom we do business have confidence that we handle information responsibly and it is our policy to do this. Except where otherwise legally appropriate we will treat your personal information as private.
- All content/material found on our website is owned by Muy Bien Bonita Trading. Such content/material includes, but is not limited to: text, images, logos, patterns, software code, audio and video. No content/material may be used, in any way, without the written permission of Muy Bien Bonita Trading.
- As a result of browsing the Muy Bien Bonita website, where content is downloaded, printed or viewed, such content is permissible for private, non-commercial use for the sole purpose of evaluating goods, making and purchase of goods, or promoting the sale of goods to others.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Muy Bien Bonita reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions on an ongoing, ad-hoc basis as needed and as legally/ethically required, and at any other time it deems fit or necessary. You will be notified of such changes as they happen by a news bulletin posted on our website. By further visiting or purchasing goods from our website, you are deemed to have fully read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions including any changes made.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our website contents, customers, visitors, and any other person or persons are advised that occasionally errors do occur, however, no errors are ever made deliberately or intentionally.
- Admissions of varying kinds, incorrect pricing and other factual mistakes may arise from time to time. Muy Bien Bonita accepts no responsibility or liability for any financial loss or any other factor resulting that may arise.
- Muy Bien Bonita reserves the right to cancel or refuse any purchases made. In the event of an incorrectly stated/advertised price where the customer has made a purchase, the customer will have the option to either have the purchase order refunded or it may change the order for goods to an equal or lesser value, with any price difference to be refunded.